jeudi 16 juin 2016

Adèle

Bonjour!!!
My name is Adele and I hail from the lovely land of Birmingham in the middle of England! I have been in New Zealand for just over 2 years and my how the time has flown! I am lucky enough to live with the lovely Marine and Raph and enjoy spending time with them immensely!

I have travelled a fair bit around New Zealand, but am yet to explore all of the South Island! I am a bit of a lone traveller (which amuses everyone) so I take myself for random weekends away! Hiking has become a keen interest and I recently completed the Tongariro Crossing which was amazing! The beauty of New Zealand is that the scenery is fab in both winter and summer, so you are never short of adventures to undertake! I also went on a relaxing break to Rarotonga, in the Cook Islands, which was the best medicine in terms of being chilled, beach time, sun and cocktails on tap haha!
I wish you both all the very best for your big day, I know it will be the most special time, for a special couple! LOVE, LUCK AND HAPPINESS XX

Here are a few pics of my lone adventures hehehe!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire