dimanche 1 mai 2016

Brian

Bonjour!

My name is Brian. I'm 27 and originally from Ireland. I have had the pleasure of living with Raphaël and Marine since February. We moved into our big share house at the same time and they have been wonderful housemates. Always smiling and sharing pastries!
I'm from County Wicklow in Ireland. The above picture is from an area in Wicklow called Glendalough. It is a beautiful part of Ireland. I originally moved to Australia on New Year's Eve 2013. Once my 2 year visa was up I decided to move across the Tasman Sea and settle in Auckland for a few months. I have been very lucky with my job and the people I have lived with. New Zealand is a truly beautiful country and I hope to see as much of it as I can!

A view of the sun setting over Mount Eden, close to where we live.
This is the pink cycle lane in Auckland. It was originally a road but has since been transformed into a bright pink cycle lane that lights up at night.
This is the view from an area called St. Heliers in Auckland. I took this photo in my first week in the county and I will never forget it!
And finally this is a shot of me in Whitianga in the North Island of New Zealand.

A bientôt!

Brian

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire